BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年10月21日 星期四

Rawwwr~!!

bosan~
bosan~
bosan~
bosan~
bosan~
bosan~



althought the spm is coming~
but i'm also very enjoy my day~
and ntg is annoying me~
no trouble,any stress?
NO !


the day i graduate is 1 day nearby by 1 day!
gen jiong!
just left 2 month~
i'm not student anymore!
no need wear uniform,
no need take school bag,
no need wake up at 5.30am~
all of this habit unconsciously maintain for 6 year~
not really....is 12 year!!
because together with primary skul~
wow!
i have school for 12 year~=D
but my english,bahasa melayu still suck....
even dunno how to speak.....=(

but now,i'm start trying to push up my english by speaking with daddy~
althought not habit,but we chatting also will with few word of english~
the trial paper is return back to us~
lulus!
but stil need to improve sumore lar~
beside this i stil need to catching up my math,economic,science and perdagangan~!
YY~GAMBATEH!!

YY,YY
is it a nice name?
will this name follow me until i'm become an old fart??
i need a nick name!!!!!!
what word can replace me then i use!xDD
degrading is does not accept~xPP

yayayayaya~
i'm high demanding~
but that's good~
everything can be done perfect~
but not actually...paiseh~xDD
many people telling me that i'm clumsy,messy~
i'm not care~
because that's my characteristic,
that is represent me~
represent YY~

pretty woman no their own characteristic,
that's why i'm not~

i am i~
me is me~
nooo one can change~=D

0 意見: