BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年10月30日 星期六

lat-tali-lat-ta-lit-da-boom!!

8.30am in the morning-
it was a rainning morning~
i'm felt so cold,but warm inside my sheet~

got dating at 11am,
with babe huiwen~
we decide to study at the wong kok whole day~
we need to stay whole day,5 hour there and just do the ekonomi revision~
that's call torment~~~~~

who can tahan until the last?!
finally we choose to watch a movie there,before we starting to do revision~
my RM10 gone~~~T.T
but it's ok...=)

and we choose the movie name TAKERS~
got a leng zai in that movie~
leng zai robber~(for my taste,ngek ngek)
i love the guy name AJ(Hayden Christensen) inside that movie~Hulalalalala~sexy babe~!xDD



after the movie~
we go wong kok eating and continue our revision~
thx babe huiwen teaching me~
and i'm need to apologize to you for that i'm asking you those annoying and non-sense question,and thank thats your patience to teaching me,ghaiyee oso cnt tahan~xPP

i had my lunch at there,i order spaghetti~
it make my stomach full in this whole afternoon!
worth........but not selesa lor~~x.x


after that,my dad fetching me back~
recently my dad like to tea time~
and i a accompany him go to station 1~
their service suck,nobody serve us~
so we change place to kopi boy~
and there more comfortable~
we choose the non-smoking area,and take a seat~

expect tomorrow coming~
<3.<3
dinning with family at Tenji tomorrow~~
Buffet,buffet!!i'm coming!!

0 意見: