BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年10月11日 星期一

HaciuuuuU~!!

sick of DAY 4 ~

my body temperature keep up and down...
cnt suspect is dengue~
cause my mind still spirit....xPP
and i can eat i can sleep i can walk~
i think its just small cold~
nothing serious~
and i eat many watermelon and coconut this few day~
hope that helps~


yesterday julie brg me go see her new house~
near segar there....
waste....
connaught many frens she wan shift house~
julie! i tell u !! u will regret again!!!!!

after saw her new house~
we went to ghai yee house kacao ghai yee~
we 3 like open pyjamas chit chat party~
3 of us wear pyjamas and hide in room gossip~~~~xDD
pilipalaaaaaa.............until 10.30pm,
we only back home~


i fall in love with my house's sofa~
and i like to sleep in living room more than my bed room~
goshHHH~!!this cannot become your habits arr YY!!

0 意見: