BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年9月15日 星期三

kesian me~

i'm lazy in this 2 week holiday~
SPM trial nearby,but i stil not yet start to do my revision~
i got try to take book see and see and see....
but cannot enter my mind~goshhhh....damn!!!

cnt promis myself to do wat wat wat again~
cause it's useless~!!
YY~~~~~fan loi lor~! fan loi lorrrrRRR~~~!!

recently my leg dunno why bengkak~
my dad worry dou...........
bring me go see doctor wadd~
just the leg bengkak saje......
i hate go clinic!!
but finaly oso let my dad pull to the clinic check check, think is juz a small case geh,but the doctor call me go piss,he wan check the urine,cause mayb my kidney got problem~
and i'm fish......take the small bottle go to the toilet,and many ppl waiting outside,all is focus on me!!!><
after at toilet shhh shhh jorr,i still worry how to go out and cover the bottle,xPPP

But cannot find anything to cover it,fine lorr.....outside no leng zai also,then straight away rush and go back to the room~RuusssHHHH arrrrrR!!!FisHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!FIsssssSSHHHHHH!!!!><


after the doctor testing,he say my urine no problem,every thing is ok, BUT!!he stil will give me medicine to eat,and after eat the medicine the leg stil bengkak,then that time must check blood jorr,cause mayb is blood problem~>w<
OH NO!!!!!><
can imagine the niddle is 'dok' into ur skin and suck suck suck suck!!!!!!!NOOOOOoooo!!!!
so scare check blood~
like last year blood checking,when the nurse take the 'niddle' out,not yet start i oso cry like hell gem jorr!!!!i dunwan repeat!!!!god bless~HaliluyaAAAA~TvT


and 2day is the 3rd day i eat that medicine~
the bruise on my leg less abit jorr,but stil got some bengkak lar, i blieve stil can improve geh,i can recover back~ +u+u!!!+_+


last night i had a nightmare,
i dreamed a dog are chasing me,
but the dog cute neh~i dunno y i saw it i will run,so it follow me run and chasing me,xPP,and too scare jorr,i cry in the dream,cry and run,run and cry,then the story ending.
cause i wake up jorr.... xDDD
when i wake up stil can feel my face wet wet geh~
cause crying when i'm sleeping~
yerr...so young shui!!!
hope no ppl wil saw it!!hahaha~xDD

after breakfast,i on9 go BAIDU check check the dream is warning me what~
there say dog chasing is represent u are escape in reality life,cause full of stress or relationship problem~
hahahaaa....but recently i no stress also~
CAN EAT CAN SLEEP AND CAN LAFF~xDD
relationship problem also ok wadd~
all siao za bo very NORMAL wadd~
although they like to scold me and bully me.....TvT
but if the day they didnt bully me or kacao me again,that only mean the problem is coming~~~~~xDDD

0 意見: